I am a cultural explorer who loves to be part of different cultures and know more about other demographic places in diverse cultures. My geographic origin was in a beautiful city called Delhi, the capital of India. Delhi is the place that always motivated me to know more about different cultures because it is a diverse city where people come from around the country to settle and grow. This metropolitan city has a rich historical background, which developed my interest in history as well because of which turned out to be a historical and cultural explorer.
In summer vacation, my family always use to travel towards the north, towards the Himalayas. Beautiful mountains with the best views still use to amaze me. I had to choose between the oceans and mountains as a traveller, but I am a mountain admirer for me. Twenty-three years of my life are spent while travelling with family or friends. I always enjoy travelling with my family. We now have plenty of time from our busy lives while enjoying exploring different places together and coming closer and knowing each other even better.
On the other hand, it is always amazing to analyze things with your peer group, and the best part is to handle things independently during your trip with friends. I enjoy hiking, water sports, river rafting and all the adventurous things a place can offer me. Here is my picture with my college friend on my trip to Manali, Himachal Pradesh. I got a chance to do river rafting, which was a fantastic experience.
My father loves travelling just like me because of his interest I was able to travel to the hill station near my hometown Delhi. Every vacation, we use to go to new places and come back from holidays is the most challenging part, but I was aware that my dad would take us back to some unknown site next time. Homestays were the best cultural experience I use to get while travelling with my dad, as we use to stay with the families of that region and share their stories, traditional dishes, dresses and many more things.
I am an international student studying Resort Experience Management in Canada. Once upon a time, I always use to a shy, introverted girl when I was in school. I changed with passing time and gradually became an extrovert woman and love meeting new people from different backgrounds. This golden opportunity of coming to a foreign land made me the other person. I am a single woman who is living her dream and working hard to make it even better. My age is 23 years, which are the people who fall into Generation Z millennial.
According to the Canadian Explorer Quotient, I am a Cultural Explorer. They are positive, open-minded, creative, easy-going, energetic, curious travellers, and I firmly believe that I do have these personality traits. Some of the things that Cultural Explorer loves to visit historical sites, cultural events, museums, and cultural festivals.